Hello, hello, hello!

 Good morning, 

this is my first post on this blog, however, I've blogged on and off for many years under the name "Mellymoo Papercrfating". I've decided to set up a fresh blog to share my current Stampin' Up! creations.

So, here's a little about me. I'm a forty-somthing Science teacher, wife and mum to Tom, who is nearly 6! I decided to become a Stampin' Up! demo as my maternity leave ended nearly 5 years ago as I wanted to slim down my overwhelming craft collection. I sold everything I owned from other craft brands a moved over completely to SU so that I would have the ease and simplicity of their colour matching. Turns out it was a great decision- I still love all the colours that SU do and how they do just work together. I also love that I can craft at night and not worry about the two "reds" I worked with are completely different!\

To celebrate my 5th year I've been offering a free glue with orders in July, but. as a special offer I'll let you redeem this in August too if you quote "new blog" when you order!



Now, here's a card I made earlier this week, it features the FREE Saleabration papers Rings of Love which you can get free of charge when you spend £45 on SU products. If you'd like to know more or to place an order please get in touch.


Here is a link to my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stampinupwithmellymoo 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time for tea?

WOOOHOOOOO new Saleabration freebies